Sunday, April 25, 2010

Breakthrough

Personally I never felt that this was going to happen after all the stuff that's been happening to me, like the mindsets of people are rapidly changing, lots of stuff going on, I guess this can be considered a breakthrough for me in this area.

When I brought a friend to church last year (No mentioning names :) ) I didnt expect all of this stuff to happen, like he went for camp, got hyped and well, that was that. I soon became extremely saddened to see such a huge fire get extinguished all of a sudden. The desperation, the fire to please God, was gone. Just died.

Months passed, and his condition deteriorated week after week after week. I couldn't bear with it anymore, it was just so heartbreaking to see such a fine young person with the passion lose his fire after such a short time. I wanted to give up. Thing started happening, and I was already going to make up my mind.

Then my breakthrough came. He dropped me a message  saying how bad he felt over what he had been doing over the past months and that his parents allowed him to come back to church again. I was happy, no, more than happy to hear that! My breakthrough had finally come just 3 days ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment