Friday, January 29, 2010

My week

This week has passed by unreasonably fast. It just feels like a second since it's Monday and now's Friday night. On Tuesday was the Sec 1 RSP orientation, and frankly speaking I think my group was the most unprepared for the music presentation. Besides that I found out that my classroom key and my class pass had mysteriously disappeared into thin air. At home I was panicking to find the items and at that time I just felt that my whole life had collapsed on top of me. Just like that, when I was starting to feel that I was beginning to do a good job being the class monitor. The two most important class documents went missing, all in one day, literally.

Then it hit me.

Ask and it will be given to you; Seek and you will find; Knock on the door and it will be opened to you. 

I have actually forgotten about this Bible verse for a really long time, and I was starting to take my problems into my own hands. This week I felt spiritually dry, as I didn't really get a lot of chances to do QT in school just before morning assembly. I started to pray. And pray. And pray. And pray. And pray. The words just seemed to float in my mind: God, please help me find my class key and pass. The words never stopped playing in my head, for the whole time, until I went to sleep.

Faith, that was all I needed.

The next day upon reaching school I knew I would get scolded by Mr Li and probably other teachers as well. I actually thought I was going to get into trouble. Big trouble. However it seemed that God answered my prayers in this very morning. It turned out that I had forgotten that I lent the key to Hudson for the Secondary 1 RSP orientation 'treasure hunt'. The pass appeared in the sense that Marcus revealed to me that he had put it into Wayne's pencil case just the day before after using it. Through this I really grew stronger in my faith.

Yesterday's homework was comparable to Mount Everest. Math, Chinese, Home Economics and the printed version of the assignment blog post all by the next day. I slept at 1am. :(

Today VS played a friendly tennis match against TKGS , to be specific it was the VS U-14 against TKGS U-16, meaning that VS's junior division playing against TKGS senior division. And we won! Actually i couldnt believe that i was selected to play, and I won my doubles match with Ejaz (sp). A few other VS people also won their matches too.

Time to go and do my opw stuff...
caleby

No comments:

Post a Comment