Friday, February 19, 2010

An apology, or two.

Hello everyone, just want to address a few issues

First of all I would like to apologize to the people that are involved in this incident, particularly my opw group. During opw today I have let my emotions take over my actions and did like, many things that I wouldnt imagine I will do. Because of this a certain number of people are affected and, well yea, I might have done some irrepairable damage.

Secondly I want to apologize to God because of this, and also that I havent been doing all the right things right and therefore drifted away from Him, which may probably also explain my behaviour today. Perhaps doing QT in school is not a very good idea after all since I dont have enough time to fully digest the meaning of the Bible passage and also listening from Him. There are many distractions here so maybe that also be a hinderance to a more fruitful QT.

Gosh, I feel terrible. It's about time for me to buck up and start acting like a christian all over again. I will buck up. I promise that this type of thing would never happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment